Boastfully we pride ourselves for being a full service art department. Our wide variety of custom services include the use of
- The vinyl cutter uses a small knife to precisely cut the outline of a picture into a sheet or piece of vinyl. The result of this process is an image cut into the material. The material is then Excess parts of the picture are then removed from the material. It is possible to remove the positive parts, which would give a negative sticker, or you could weed the negative parts, giving a positive sticker. Removing the letters would be like removing the positive, giving a negative image of the word.
- With the use of spot color printing, we have ability to screen up to 8 distinct colors. This method uses the stock color of the ink without alterations by printing it through the stencil in wide open areas of the screen mesh. The result is a very vibrant spot of color, tending to produce thicker layers of ink. Spot color printing will be helpful in achieving opacity on darker garments. Spot color artwork is great for most graphic logos that do not require gradients or excessive colors.
- In its basic form, discharge ink is a clear, water based product that is formulated to deactivate the dyes used on natural fabrics. The substance consists of an added activator (Zinc Formaldehyde Sulfoxylate), which is actually what causes the dyes in the fabric to be deactivated. The discharge ink alone simply bleaches down the fabric to its natural color, which is typically off-white. This process is useful for printing additional colors onto dark garments, that would have otherwise required another layer of white ink in order to produce the ideal top color opacity.
- Often used on open mesh polyester jerseys, this method uses a heat sealed press machine in a rapid procedure to apply decoration to material. With jersey customization, the press is heated to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, then firmly pressed down for 10 seconds.
- Banner printing is often called wide-format or large-format printing, being that is a sub category of poster printing. It is typically utilized to attract the attention of a large number of customers, and can employ different paper types. However, uncoated regular paper is not recommended, being that it is neither ideally durable, nor does it hold as much ink and toner as coated paper.
- This technique utilizes needle and thread stitching to decorate materials such as apparel and fabric. Yarn, sequins, and rhinestones may be some of the decoration materials. The best thing about embroidery is how well it conpliments clothing like hats, polos, and outerwear. It lends a very professional tone to the item it is added to. For this reason it is very commonly done on uniform pieces, or on items that a business wants to give away or sell as promotional goods.
- Reflective Printing
- Glitter Ink